Welcome to Warwickshire Police!
We’re responsible for policing the county of Warwickshire and we’ve been doing this for more than 160 years. Our enduring vision is to protect people from harm and we are committed to continuous improvement to empower our people, maximise our use of technology and place, and be fit for the future to continue to prevent crime and support communities across Warwickshire.
We're recruiting for a range of roles right across our organisation, where every day is different and where you can make a difference.
We wish you every success with your application!
We are a small force, with a strong family feel and our workforce promise is to put your health and wellbeing first. Whether you're interested in a public-facing policing role or playing your part behind the scenes to keep our communities safe, we have a range of career options in policing, professional, technical and administrative roles with Warwickshire Police.
Promoting equality of opportunity and celebrating diversity are fundamental enablers for our vision, and intrinsic to our organisational culture and leadership. They help shape the way in which we design and deliver our services.
The force has an inclusive culture that promotes a sense of belonging, with staff proud to work for Warwickshire Police.
We are a Disability Confident Leader. Disability Confident is a government scheme designed to encourage employers to recruit and retain disabled people and those with health conditions. Further information can be found here.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within the force, where communities are under-represented, including those from minority ethnicity communities, people of all ages, abilities, faiths, religions and gender, LGBTQ+ communities and those from other disadvantaged or marginalised backgrounds, who share our values and wish to make a difference to the communities we serve.
All applications will be treated on merit, based on the evidence provided in your application and suitability for the role you have applied for.
Wellbeing at Warwickshire Police
Joining Warwickshire Police means you will be treated as a valued member of our family from day one.
Alongside the employment benefits we offer through pay and reward – including salary sacrifice schemes, access to Government pension schemes and parental leave, there are a whole host of benefits for officers, staff and volunteers to help your mental, physical and financial wellbeing. These include:
- access to six gyms across the county 24/7
- attendance at local, national and international events with our Sports Club
- our free of charge 24/7 employee assistance programme
- staff support networks
- on site Health & Wellbeing leaders, team and supporters
- coaching sessions, confidence workshops and masterclasses
- retail, travel, leisure and finance savings through salary sacrifice, union membership, Blue Light Card membership, and as a Sports Club member, you will have access to a discount platform: Police Perkz
- we are members of the “happy to talk flexible working” campaign - Most officers and staff joining us are allocated a laptop and mobile phone so that you can work from home or somewhere within in your policing neighbourhood if appropriate for the type of role you do.